
For Thanksgiving we all went up to Grammy Jo and Pop's place in NH. Adam was lucky enough to meet Nana Mama and Great-Grandad as they were up visiting from Florida for the week. The Thanksgiving weekend was a great time and filled with lots and lots of naps. We figured there wasn't a time of day that someone wasn't napping. It must have been all that turkey.(Watch out Uncle Robbie, it looks like Adam is taking over your favorite spot on the couch!). Here are some Pictures from the weekend.
3 comments:
Love that picture in snapfish of him smiling w/Matt holding him. Sooo cute! Is he a Reckis or what-sorry Matt! (I gotta get a new picture of myself...didn't realize it would put it everywhere I leave comments! Oops.)
Adam is so cute!!! He is defintely a Bailey! Can't wait to see him Saturday!
Elissa
Hi guys...I would add another post to Adam's blog, but I seem to be having computer issues. Hopefully I will have some more posts up by the end of the week. I have a cute video of Jakob talking about Adam that I want to post!
Post a Comment